QUAKER MEADOW JOBSWork with us!
WHY WORK AT CAMP?
- Develop Your Leadership
- Grow in Your Faith
- Build Your Confidence
- Create Life-Long Friendships
- Make a Difference
- Get Paid!
We are hiring a range of positions including a full-time, year-round, camp manager. We are looking for staff who will help us create life-impacting experiences that enable people to know Jesus Christ and grow in their relationship with Him.
If you have the heart of a youth pastor, the mind of an administrator, and the knowledge of facilities management then you could be our next Camp Manager.
- Manages the camp operations (May-Oct.)
- Carries out objectives between November and April.
- Prepares for the following season, improving upon or implementing new efforts in serving our guests, and continually improving the camp experience.
- The Camp Manager is supervised by the Executive Director.
- In addition to serving camp guests, the Camp Manager is the primary leader in ministering to our camp staff through modeling their walk with Christ, leading daily devotionals and weekly bible studies.
- The Camp Manager will also assist the Executive Director with building relationships with guest groups, donors, and the church community at large.
We love positive and hard-working young people who are committed to impacting children and youth for Jesus Christ. Our summer season goes from May to early October. We are looking forward to Summer 2023 and are excited to have you apply!
- Lifeguarding | Hiking | Climbing | Archery | and more!
- A/V Technician
- Food Service
DATES: June 4 - August 6
Opportunities available to continue through October
PAY: Starting at $466/week (plus meals and lodging)
HOUSING: Live On-Site