QUAKER MEADOW CAMPER INFOPrepare for Camp
We are excited that you are going to be staying with us at Quaker Meadow!
Here is some information that will make your stay more enjoyable:
Bible, pen, notebook
Closed-toe shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty
Toiletries – don’t forget your toothbrush!
1 Sleeping bag & pillow
Extra clothes – it’s the mountains after all
Modest swimsuit & pool towel
Keep in Mind
The camper lodges contain bunk beds with mattresses. Campers are to provide their own bedding or sleeping bags and pillows.
Some things that are not allowed at camp are illegal drugs, cigarettes/tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fireworks, knives, guns, radios, electronic games, fireworks, pornographic material, water balloons and/or launchers.
All guests are required to have a signed Release Waiver upon arriving at camp. Please print it out and bring it with you.
Leaders, counselors, or volunteers, please also fill out the Voluntary Disclosure.
If you long to be in a place where the Psalmist wrote ‘the heavens declare the glory of God and the skies proclaim the work of His hands,’ then join us at Quaker Meadow Christian Camp.
What is lodging like?
From rustic cabins and tents to semi and deluxe housing.
Lodging will be assigned according to how many people are in your group and what is available. Your lodging assignment may not be the same as last year! We will let you know what has been assigned to you as soon as we can.
We only assign you the number of buildings you need. You’ll need to assign your campers and chaperones to the individual rooms.
You can see floor plans and cabin assignment sheets HERE.
Guests must bring their own bedding, towels, and toiletries. Upgraded lodges include bedding and towels, but no toiletries. Upgraded lodges are also an additional fee.
What's on the menu? Do you accommodate special dietary needs?
- With advanced notice, we are able to accommodate most dietary needs. Please let us know about your needs via email HERE.
- If your dietary needs constitute a serious health risk, the safest thing to do is bring your own food. We can provide refrigeration and a microwave for you to prepare your own meals.
What kind of security does the camp have in place?
- Please do not bring valuables or expensive items to Quaker Meadow. We’re not responsible for lost or stolen items. The safest place to keep these items is in your private vehicle.
- Our biggest security concern here is the animals. Squirrels, skunks, and other critters live fat and happy lives here at camp and are not afraid to walk through open doors day or night. They haven’t figured out how zippers work either and tend to just chew their way through a bag to get to the food.
- Please help us out by keeping doors closed, even when you are in the room.
What happens to lost & found items?
Quaker Meadow is not responsible for any items left behind, lost, or stolen. We will keep found items for 30 days. We will gladly ship any items, we just ask that you cover the cost of shipping. Ultimately, we recommend that you leave valuable items at home.
Will I have internet access?
We can provide limited internet access for up to 3-6 group leaders to take care of camp group related business. We do not have enough capacity to provide internet for streaming, or downloading/uploading large files, because… we are in the middle of the woods.
Will I get cell reception?
Because… we are in the middle of the woods, you will not have cell reception in, or around camp.
Do you have a gift/snack shop?
Do you have individual camping sites or rent individual cabins?
Are pets allowed?
We are sorry, but pets are not allowed at Quaker Meadow.
We do accommodate service and emotional support animals, but please communicate this information with us before arrival.